Wednesday 1 September 2010

A Woolly of Two Halves

That was a football pun, by the way.
Commentators are given to saying "Well it's a game of two halves," meaning that the first one can be very different from the second. And so it is with 5 Degree Woollies.
Here's the front.
(I promise I was smiling behind there.)
I knitted 15 rows of rib, 50 rows of knitting, cast off 10 stitches for each shoulder and kept 16 for the cosy high neck, then knitted another 10 rows ad cast off the 16 neck stitches.

Next: the back. That's going to be the same size, but will change shade again as I start to run out of some of the yarns.

If you don't have much else to do, you could knit one of these in a day. I was about to speed up when it turned into autumn last week. Now that summer's back, I'm not in so much of a rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment