Thursday 9 September 2010

FINISHED! Part 2

Here I am then, in classic knitting pattern pose.
I took this on the self timer, running from one end of the room - where the phone was propped on the irnoning board - to the other, because I had 10 seconds to get into the frame, so I got very warm indeed.
I can confirm that its does the trick; it's way too hot to wear at the moment.

I weighed it and it comes in at 1.8kg, so that's 36 x 50g balls, or the equivalent, that you're going to need to get started on your own. It's a fair amount of yarn, but if you're reading this, you've probably got that much in your stash.

I might consider taking orders.
But I'd rather you knitted your own.

1 comment:

  1. Mashed-up raspberry and blackcurrant icecream! Can almost feel the squishiness.

    ReplyDelete