Wednesday 18 August 2010

A Good Book for Learners (and Others)

 I'd like to recomend a great book, if I may.
Amazon send me books to review every now and again. I choose from a list and as long as I keep writing they keep sending. (To get invited, you have to review a lot of books and get a chunk of "helpful" votes.) One day they sent me this one: Simple Kintting by Erika Knight:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Simple-Knitting-Erika-Knight/dp/1844008150/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1282136032&sr=8-1
I do think that the best way to learn to knit is to sit next to someone who can rescue things if they go wrong while you both chant "in, round, through, off". But if you already learned and need a reminder, or want a project or two to stretch your skills, get Erika's book.
I've been knitting the mittens, almost finished, will post picture shortly.
Now back to my needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment