Friday 4 February 2011

We're Going Live on 3rd March

How exciting is this?

On 3rd March 2011 at the V&A's Museum of Childhood, the 5 Degree Woolly Project is having a little launch as part of the Papered Parlour's Ethical Fashion in the Age of Austerity event.
Honest, despite the sense of foreboding in the title, it'll be fun. And some really famous people are coming too.

The Papered Parlour's chum's mum has a stash of wool in her attic and she's giving it away for our workshop, so if you want to come along and start your own 5 Degree Woolly, this will be a very good time to kick it off.

Here's a bit of info on the event.
And here's where to find the V&A MoC
I was so happy when I got their email, I nearly cried!

I'll be bringing along free patterns (and then I'll also get around to putting them up here for if you're not within travelling distance of Bethnal Green.)

No comments:

Post a Comment